from our family to yours, we have your best interest at heart.
Children are at the heart of the most emotionally difficult issues in family law. Questions that have to be addressed in any family law case involving children include:
- Who will have primary custody and possession of the children?
- What are each parent’s legal rights and duties concerning the children?
- How will parenting time with the children be shared between the parents?
- What geographical area will the children live in?
- Who will pay child support and children’s expenses?
- How will major decisions affecting the children be made?
While you educate yourself on the divorce process itself, it is very important that you become familiar with the processes regarding your children. We are here to help you navigate these critical decisions and will partner with you to create the most stable and sound living arrangements for your children.
To learn more about child custody issues, Click here.